Sunday, January 8, 2012

Days 52-53 1/7 - 1/8

Well. The Wisconsin team is gone. While they were here, it seemed as if they brought winter here with them. It was in the 60's probably most of the time they were here, and at times it was only in the 50's. Now that they're gone, yesterday reached about the mid 70's, and today was low 70's. Hmmmm. Glad they took it back with them.

Yesterday we had our first game of the second half of the season. The boys played extremely well, however we lost 2-1. It SHOULD have been a tie, as at one point the ball crossed into the goal, but because there was only one referee, he could not see it from where he was. It was a fantastic game which we actually should have one. We only had one crucial error in the game. What I personally believe may be happening, is that the boys just need to learn humility this year, and next year they may do quite a bit better. But only God knows, and only time will reveal it to us.

Today we had a great morning of worship. We did probably 5-7 songs with just the family. For those of you who have encouraged me to learn to lead worship *coughLandoncough* we'll see. Keep praying. But I am getting more confident, and I my heart is opening more and more to learning songs which direct praise and worship to our King.

Mare has been very tired today. Please pray for her as she is still trying to recover from the hecticness (is that a word?) of having had a team here.

That's all for now. Love you guys, and for those of you back "home" (Wisconsin) I miss you guys very much.

Oh, and a special "Thank You" to Kurt Theyel who it seems replaced my battery when I wasn't looking (which never held a charge, it HAD to be plugged in) for my netbook, with the one that he had. You rock brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment